About this photoblog
Welcome to my photoblog !
My name is Christophe Meneboeuf. I'm a year old telecommunication engineer living in Paris, France.
I came to photography after having produced a few amateur 3D animated shorts. You can watch my very first 3D animation, Space Battle, at www.space-battle.com (10min length).
As I enjoy travelling the World and discovering foreign cultures, many pictures exposed here are from other countries. I recently visited Peru, Bolivia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka and took the Transsiberian to cross Russia, Mongolia and China. I don't know where my next trip will be, but the farther from home, the better !
Copyright and Contact
As you can see, all the photographs of this site are under a Creative Commons "Attribution - Non Commercial – No Derivative Works" license. It allows you to copy and use these files, but with some (light) restrictions.
A such, if you want to modify some of these photos or use them for a commercial purpose, feel free to ask me via email: blogger [at] pixinn.net. Who knows, I might even say yes !
- Nikkor AF-S VR 16-85mm. The one I use the most ! It replaces the 18-70mm I used on my D70.
- Nikkor AF 50mm 1.8D. I really love it, and it's relatively cheap ! I use it mainly for portraits or pictures at concerts.
- Nikkor AF 24mm 2.8. Great for street photography and concerts !
- Nikkor AF-S VR 55-200mm.
- Sigma 12-24mm.
- Nikon Capture NX 2. Despite its numerous bugs, I really enjoy using it !
- Adobe Photoshop CS5, Panorama Factory and IMatch.